DUE DATES FOR FILING LLP FORMS FOR THE F.Y 2021-22
What is LLP Annual Filing?
It is important for every LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) to prepare and submit its Annual ROC Forms with the Registrar of Companies. Every Year, an LLP is required to file two ROC Forms namely:
1. Form LLP 11: Form LLP 11 is an Annual Return of an LLP that needs to be filed within the period of 60 days from the end of a Financial Year.
2. Form LLP 8: LLP Form 8 is a Statement of Account & Solvency within the 30 days counting from the end of six months of the closing of a financial year.
Every LLP, there is annual return in form 11 shall file before 30th May, of each year.
By before 30th Oct is for Form 8, it’s all about Statement of Account & Solvency.
Designed partners, DPIN KYC shall be done before 30th Sept, each year.
Form 11 LLP due date 2022
Form 11 is an e-form, it mainly contains the summary of the management of the LLP and also the details of each partners contribution to the business, details of any notices and penalty offences during the last financial year.
The Form 11 LLP shall be filed with Mca by online, using the minimum 2 designated partners‘ digital signature, along with few declarations self-certified by partners.
The due date for the FY 2021-22 for Form 11 LLP is 30/May/2022. All the LLP’s registered under MCA upto 30th Sept, should submit within the due date to avoid the late fee Rs.100 per day.
Form 8 LLP due date 2022
Form 8 is also an e-form, it mainly contains the business Assets and Liabilities, statement of income and expenditure, profit made for the year and other financial details of the LLP
Since it talks about the accounts and financials of the business, the designated partners shall maintain the books properly. If the business turnover crosses 40Lac or capital contribution is more then 25Lac, then there books to be audited before it file with MCA.
The Form 8 LLP shall be filed with Mca by online, using the minimum 2 designated partners’ digital signature, along with certification by Practicing Company Secretary or practicing CA, CMA. The due date for the FY 2021-22 for Form 8 LLP is 30/Oct/2022.
LLP COMPLIANCE CALENDAR FOR F.Y 2021-22:
- Annual Return – Form 11 Due Date for FY 2021-22- 30th May 2022.
- Partner’s DIN KYC Due Date for FY 2021-22- 30th September 2022.
- Statement of Accounts -Form 8 Due Date for FY 2021-22: 30th October 2022.
- Income-tax Return ITR7 Due Date for FY 2021-22: 31st July 2022.